BACP Accredited Academic Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy:
- Child development and behaviours
- Personality development
- Personal communication
- Relational Development
- Early life personality adaptations
- Trauma and recovery
- Disorders including: Eating, Asperger and Bipolar and self- harming behaviours.
- Person Centred, Transactional Analysis, Gestalt and Relational counselling.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Areas: Depression, anxiety, anger, self-harm, eating disorders, attachment disorders, loss and grief, phobias, panic, sexuality, abuse (sexual, emotional and physical), obsessions, addiction, Post- traumatic stress, relationship counselling.
- Bereavement Counselling.
- And Certificate in Psychodynamic counselling
Anxiety and anxiety based conditions Born out of my own past struggles I have undertaken advanced studies in Intrapersonal development and have the knowledge and skills to help people change the underlying patterns which keep them stuck feeling anxiety or panic.
Post- Traumatic Stress Disorder and Trauma. (PTSD)
Specialist training by Babette Rothschild, one of the world’s foremost leading experts in treating Trauma, PTSD and including physical assault and rape.
Anger Therapy Programs
BACP Accredited training designed to change internal patterns and not simply learning about or managing behaviour. I have run Police funded Anger management courses for a Southern based counselling organisation.
Relationships & Communication
I hold a Diploma and having spent 3 years training then added a further 3 years, developing: Gestalt communication, coaching and relational therapy, couples constellation therapy, emotional connection counselling and specializing in relational development, conflict resolution and communication skill development.
Gestalt training in:
- Therapy / Psycho educational workshops
- Presentation coaching
- Systemic and family constellation therapy.
- Experiential therapy
- Group facilitation and coaching